Indian Coast Guardhas announced a notification for the recruitment of Asst Commandant (General Duty) – 02/2020 Batch for Men Under Special Recruitment Drive vacancies for SC/ ST. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 09-02-2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 15-02-2020
- Date of Availability of Admit Card: 25-02-2020
- Date of Preliminary Selection Test: 1st Week of March 2020
- Date of Merit List Availability: May 2020
- Candidates should born between 01-07-1990 to 30-06-1999
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (ie.1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable). Minimum 55% marks Mathematics and Physics as subjects class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education [Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10 + 2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty(GD)
- Height: Minimum 157 Cm
- Chest: Minimum 5 Cm Expansion
- Weight: Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable
- Eye Sight: 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass, 6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.
|Asst Commandant (SRD) – 02/2020 Batch||25|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|