WBHRB (West Bengal Health Recruitment Board) recruitment 2418 General Duty Medical Officers. Only online application are invited from Indian citizens.All detail about this post are given below. So those who eligible to this post can apply 15 December 2016 to 28 December 2016.
- Post Name: General Duty Medical Officer.
- Number Of Vacancies: 2418 Posts.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600 to Rs. 42000.
- Educational Qualification:
Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the Third schedule of the Indian Medical Council. Registration as Medical Practitioner in the Medical Council Of India.If Candidate selected and appointed must register their name in the West Bengal Medical Council within Six Month of Joining the West Bengal Health Service.
- Nationality: Indian.
- Age Limit: Not more than 32 years for ordinary Medical Graduates and 40 years for those possessing post graduate qualifications, relaxable for 2 years otherwise well qualified and experienced candidates.
- Application Fee:
Candidates must submit the application fee amounting of Rs. 210 through bank counter in any branch of Banks Participating in the GRIPS.Net Banking Govt. Receipt Head of Account is ‘0051-00-104-002-16‘.
- How To Apply: Eligible candidates may apply through the website www.wbhrb.in from 15 December 2016 to 28 December 2016.
- Important Dates To Remember:
- Last Date For Online Submission: 28 December 2016.
- Payment Of Fees at Bank Branches: 16 December to 4 January 2017.
- Last Date of Full Submission Of Form: 06 January 2017.