SSC Recruitment 2017 for Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological 1,102 Posts for Bsc./BCA/Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
SSC Recruitment 2017 for Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological. Staff Selection Commission invite online application for scientific Assistant. Staff Selection Commission will conduct a open competitive examination for recruitment to the post of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department, Group. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Staff Selection Commission SSC up to or before 04/08/2017.
Name of Post:- SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT IN INDIA METEOROLOGICAL
Total No. Of Posts:- 1,102 Posts
Essential Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer
Science/Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent.
- The qualifying Degree or diploma referred above should be in First Class(60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
- The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above must be of three (3) years duration after (10+2) examination. The applicant must have passed 10+2 Examination from a Recognized Board or equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects.
Age Limit:- Not exceeding 30 years as on 04.08.2017. Five year relaxation for SC/CT and 3 year relaxation for OBC and 10 year for Physical handicap.
Pay Band:- Rs.9300-34,80o/-
Application fees:- fee payable Rs. 100/-. All women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Handicapped categories are exempted from paying application fee, as per
extant government orders. Fees can be paid through SBI challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/debit cards
of any bank.
HOW TO APPLY:- The application must be submitted through online mode only.
- Start Date Application:- 18/07/2017
- Last Date for Online Application:- 04.08.2017
- Date of Computer Based Exam:- 20.11.2017 to 27.11.2017