Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
Rajya Sabha Secretariat has released a notification for the recruitment of 115 Security Assistants, Secretariat Assistants, Translators and more.Interested and eligible candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 25 July 2017 to 18 August 2017.More detailed about this post including a number of vacancies, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates are given below.
- Post Name: Security Assistant.
- Number Of Posts: 21.
- Post Name: Secretariat Assistant.
- Number Of Posts: 39.
- Job Location: New Delhi.
- Pay Scale:
- Security Assistant: Rs. 9,300-34,800, Grade Pay: Rs.4,200/-
- Secretariat Assistant: Rs.5,200-20,200, Grade Pay: Rs.2,400/-
- Education Qualification:
- For Security Assistant: Interested and eligible candidates should have a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institute.
- For Secretariat Assistant: In this post candidates should also have passed a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institute and have minimum typing speed of 40 wpm in English, Hindi or Urdu on the computer.
- Age Limit:
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 35 years.
- Age Relaxation:
Sr.No. Category Of Candidates Relaxation of Age
1. SC/ST 05 years
2. OBC 03 years
3. Ex-Servicemen 10 years
4. PWD 10 years
- Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of preliminary examination, written examination, skill test and interview.
- Application Fee:
- General candidates have to pay Rs.300/- through online mode using net banking/credit or debit card.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and women candidates are exempted to pay any fee.
- How To Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through SSC website www.rajyasabha.nic.in from 25 July 2017 to 18 August 2017.
- Important Dates:
- Starting date of online application: 25 July 2017.
- Last Date of online application: 18 August 2017.