Government Of India,Ministry of Defense Ordnance Factory Recruitment centre invites only online application for the interested candidates.The recruitment of 6948 posts of Trade Apprentices (for ITI and Non-ITI candidates) under the Apprentices act 1961 in ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different States across India. Apply Online from 20 January 2017 to 20 February 2017.
- Post Name: Trade Apprentices(ITI).
- No. of Vacancies: 3621 posts.
- Post Name: Trade Apprentices(Non-ITI).
- No. of Vacancies:3326 posts.
- Educational Qualification:
- For Non-ITI candidates: Passed 10th class with minimum 40% marks in aggregate with 40% marks of each of mathematics and science.
- For ITI candidates: Should have passed relevant ITI/trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT and should posses the qualification as on the closing date of application.
- Age Limit: Between 14 to 22 years as on 10 February 2017.
- Application Fee: There is no fee for any candidates.
- Scheme of examination: Based on written examination will be as follows.
For Non-ITI candidates: Written test consisting of questions on English,General Knowledge,Mathematics and aptitude as per 10th standard .
For ITI candidates:Written test Part A: consisting of questions on English, General Knowledge,Mathematics and aptitude.Part B: Question on the group of subject trades. There will be no negative marking.
- How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates should apply online through OFB website www.ofb.gov.in from 20 January 2017 to 20 February 2017.
- Important date to remember: 20 February 2017.
——————-More Details for job notification click below——————