MPSC(Maharashtra Public Service Commission) required a Sales Tax Officers for 181 posts.So eligible candidates can apply online for filling up total 181 posts.The Last date of submission a Online Applications is 23 November 2016.
- Name Of The Post: Sales Tax Inspector.
- Number Of Posts: 181 Posts.
- Age Limit: Interested candidates who want to fill this application form should be 18 to 38 years as on 1st February 2017.
- Educational Qualification: Educational qualification for Sales Tax Officers is Graduate Degree in any discipline from a Government Recognized University/Institute.
- Selection Process: Sales Tax Inspector Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
- Application Fee: Rs. 373/- for General Candidates;Rs. 273/- for Reserved Category Candidates. The Fee can be made through online payment mode/SBI Challan.
- How To Apply:Eligible and interested candidates are required to Apply online through Maharashtra MPSC Online Portal on or before 23/11/2016.
Help Desk: For queries and clarification about online Registration contact 02261316402 or E-mail to email@example.com/suvidha.gov.in.