Website Railway Recruitment Board
RRB JE Recruitment 2018-19 Notification – Apply Online for 13,487 Junior Engineer (JE) Vacancies. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) published Recruitment Announcement for RRB Junior Engineer JE or DMC or CMA Posts. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has supplied an announcement for the recruitment of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant openings.
Railway Recruitment Board has published RRB JE recruitment 2018-19 announcement for total 13,487 vacancies of Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (IT), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA). The online application for RRB JE recruitment 2018-19 will start from 2nd January 2019 at the regional sites of RRB. 31st Jan 2019 is the last date of Railway JE online application form.
The vacancies published are provisional, it may vary at a later stage. However, RRB JE exam date 2019 is not out yet. Check out RRB JE notification PDF (RRB CEN 03/2018), apply online info, fees, vacancy, salary, eligibility, selection process, pattern, syllabus, admit card, etc.
RRB JE Recruitment 2019:
The Railway Recruitment Board has invited the eligible candidates to fill the 13,487 Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (IT), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) Posts. Candidates who want to make their career in the Railway jobs those can apply online for RRB JE Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date i.e. 31st January 2019. Aspirants need to complete information from Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Vacancy Notification 2019. We have mentioned below the direct link to apply for RRB Jobs 2019 in an easy way.
RRB JE Recruitment: Important Highlight
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Number of posts||13,487 Posts|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (IT), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA)|
RRB JE Recruitment: Post Details
|Junior Engineer (Information Technology)||29|
|Depot Material Superintendent||227|
|Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant||387|
RRB JE Recruitment: Important Dates
|Starting Date for Apply Online||02nd January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st January 2019|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||05th February 2019|
|Admit Card Download||10-15 Days before the exam date|
|RRB JE Exam Date 2019||To Be Out Soon|
RRB JE Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria:
RRB JE Recruitment: Educational Qualification
|Post Name||Minimum Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (JE)||Diploma/ Degree in Engineering in relevant Disciplines|
|Junior Engineer (IT)||Candidates having PGDCA/B.Sc (Computer Science)/BCA/B.Tech(Information Technology/Computer Science)/DOEACC ‘B’ level Course of 03 Years duration Certification will be eligible for this post.|
|Depot Material Superintendent (DMS)||Candidates having Engineering Degree/Diploma in relevant Trades will be eligible for these posts.|
|Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA)||Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics & Chemistry subjects and scored minimum 45 % marks from any recognized college/university will b eligible for this post.|
RRB JE Recruitment – Age Limit as on 01-01-2019
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 33 Years
- Age relaxation is possible for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per rules.
RRB JE Recruitment: Age Relaxation
|SC/ ST||05 Years|
RRB JE Recruitment: Application Fee
- For General: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-S/ Women/ Transgender/ EBC/ Minorities: Rs.250/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Note: Rs 400 will be refunded to general category students while Rs 250 will be refunded to the remaining category candidates after the first stage of CBT.
RRB JE Recruitment 2019: Apply Online
Eligible applicants must be presented the application form within the online process before 2nd January 2019. No other mode of application will be accepted. They just need to fill whole accurate details in application form and apply before the last date.
Pre- Requisites for Apply online for RRB JE Recruitment 2019
- Applicants have Scanned their photograph and signature assuring that both the photograph and signature are within the needed terms.
- Keep the important details/documents available to make online payment of the important application fee/ intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this selection exercise. Under no conditions, he/she should share/ mention his / her e-Mail ID to/ or of any other person.
- In case, an applicant does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/ her new e-mail ID before applying Online.
How to Apply Online RRB JE Recruitment 2019
- Applicants have to visit the official site
- Then you go to the Recruitment section.
- Open Online Application Form
- Fill all the details carefully
- Upload all the copies of required documents
- Make a payment of the fee
- Click on submit button and complete the process
To apply for this job please visit www.rrbcdg.gov.in.