BSF Jobs Recruitment 2018 – Inspector (Librarian)
Border Security Force: BSF Recruitment Notification 2018 for the post of Inspector (Librarian). Border Security Force has invited the applications to fill-up one (1) post of Inspector (Librarian) in BSF (Combatised, Non-Gazetted, Group ‘B’ Posts). The level in the pay matrix level-7 (Rs. 44900-142400) or equivalent by deputation. The period of deputation will be originally for one year extendable up to three years on year to year basis. The authority on selection for deputation for above post will be posted to BSF Academy Tekanpur (MP). The eligibility conditions and experience require post are as under:-
Officers of Central Government-BSF Jobs Recruitment 2018
- holding analogous post on regular basis;
- With five years regular service in the post in the grade of Level-6 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400) or equivalent; And
Possessing the qualifications, experience as under.
BSF Jobs Recruitment 2018: Educational qualifications:
- The candidate must have passed his degree of a recognized university or equivalent;
- A degree in Library Science from a Recognised University or equivalent
- For male candidates:
|Chest||81 cms (86 cms after expansion|
|Weight||Corresponding to height|
- For Female candidates:
|Height||157 cms relaxable by 2 cms for Adivasis and candidates from hill areas.|
|Weight||43 Kgs Corresponding to the height|
- should be medically fit (shape-1)
The minimum standards in so far as it relates to height may be:-
- a relaxed from 167.5 to 165 cms in the case of those having martial traditions such as Gorkhas, Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras and Marathas
- relaxed from 167.5 cms to 165 cms for Adivasis.
- The minimum standard in so far as it relates to chest measurements may be relaxed from 81 cms and expanded 86 cms to 77 cms and expanded 82 cms for Adivasis. it)
The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment/ deputation in the same or some other organizations or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 50 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
The services of person selected for appointment on deputation will be governed by the condition of deputation as laid down in the Government of India (DoPT) as amended from time to time OM No.6/8/2009-Estt(Pay-II) dated 17th June 2010, MHA (Police-II Div) Circular No. 1-21022/03/2016-Pers-II dated 22nd Nov’2016, OM No. 1-21022/03/2016-Pers-Ii dated 15/19th Dec’2016.
- Biodata/application in the enclosed proforma along with attested copies of education certificates.
- qualified inspired candidates who can be spared in the event of selection for the above post may be sent the below mentioned address.
DIG(Staff), Pers Dte(Staff Section) HO DG BSF Block No. 04, CGO
Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 03.
- The last date of submission of applications will be 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
- The willingness of concerned Individual is also required. Application received after the last date or without requisite documents or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered. While forwarding the applications by the employer,
- it may be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the individual are correct and no disciplinary or vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against the individual.
- It may be informed that in the event of selection for appointment, the officer concerned will be relieved of his duties