ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation) has released the notification for the recruitment of 313 Assistant and Upper Division Clerks. Interested and eligible candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 11 July 2017 to 31 July 2017. More details about recruitment including number of vacancy,educational qualification,age limit,pay scale and much more.
- Name Of Post: Assistant.
- Number Of Post: 311 posts.
- Name Of Post: Upper Division Clerk.
- Number Of Post: 02 posts.
- Job Location: Ahmadabad/Bengluru/Hyderabad/New Delhi/Sriharikota/Thiruvananthapuram.
- Educational Qualification: Interested and eligible candidates should have passed graduation degree in Arts/Commerce/Management/Science/Computer Applications with first class declared by a recognized university.
- Age Limit: Minimum – 18 years.
Maximum – 26 years.
- Age Relaxation:
Sr.No. Category of Candidates Relaxation of age Permissible
- SC/ST Candidates 05 years
- OBC Candidates 03 years
- Pay Scale: Pay scale for both posts is Rs. 25,000/-.
- Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Test and Skill Test.
- Application Fee: General/UR candidates have to pay Rs.100 online through Net banking/Credit or Debit Card OR offline through SBI Bank Challan. SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/PWD and Women candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
- How To Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website – www.isro.gov.in from 11 July 2017 to 31 July 2017.
- Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: 11 July 2017.
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 31 July 2017.
- Date of Written Test: 15 October 2017.