IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited) has released a notification for 60-Jr. Engineering Assistants.So Eligible and interested Candidates may apply on or before 05/12/2016.More Details about IOCL Recruitment and important dates are mentioned below:
- Name Of The Post: Jr.Engineering Assistant-IV.
- Number Of Post: 60 Posts.
- Job Location: Haryana.
- Educational Qualification:
Candidates apply for above post must have minimum 3years full-time diploma,in relevant field from a recognized University or Institute with minimum 50% marks and 45% for SC/ST Candidates and minimum one year of post qualification experience.
- Age Limit: 18 to 26 years.
- Age Of Relaxation:
For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years.
For OBC Candidates: 3 years.
For PWD Candidates: 10 years.
- Application Fee:
General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs.100.
SC/ST Candidates: NILL.
- Pay Scale: Indian Oil Corporation Limited give impressive pay scale for Candidates.They give 11,900 – 32,000.
- Selection Process:
Selection of Candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test And Skill/Physical Test.
- How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible Candidates can send their prescribed application format along with relevant documents to the Chief Human Resources Manager,HR Department Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, Panipat, Haryana-132140, on or before 05-12-2016.
- Important Dates: 05 December 2016.