CRPF (Centeral Reserve Police Force) has invited 240 eligible candidates for the post of Sub – Inspectors, Assistant Sub – Inspectors and Constables through direct recruitment. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 06 April 2017 to 05 May 2017.
- Post Name
- Sub-Inspector Overseer (Civil).
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Draughtsman).
- No. Of Vacancies
- Sub-Inspector Overseer (Civil) : 135 Posts.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Draughtsman) : 03 Posts.
- Constable : 102 Posts.
- Pay Scale
- For Sub-Inspector Overseer(Civil) Pay scale is Rs. 9,300-34,800 and Grade Pay is Rs. Rs. 4,200.
- For Assistant Sub-Inspector(Draughtsman) Pay scale is Rs. 5,200-20,200 and Grade Pay is Rs. 2,800.
- Constable Pay scale is Rs. 5,200-20,200 and Grade Pay is Rs. 2,000.
- Job Location: India.
- Educational Qualification
- For Sub-Inspector: Intermediate and 3 years diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Board/Institution.
- For Assistant Sub-Inspector: Matric with English, General Science and Mathematics from a recognized Board and 3 years diploma in Draughtsman from a Govt. recognized Polytechnic.
- Age Limit(As on 05-05-2017):
- For SI Posts: 18 to 30 years.
- For ASI Posts: 18 to 21 years.
- Age Relaxation:
- For OBC Category Candidates: 3 Years.
- For SC/ST/BCs Category Candidates: 5 Years.
- Application Fee:
- For SI Post: Rs. 200.
- For Other Posts: Rs. 100.
- Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Physical Standard Test(PST),Physical Efficiency Test(PET),Written Examination,Skill Test and Medical Examination.
- How To Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply through CRPF website “http://crpf.nic.in” from 06 April 2017 to 05 May 2017.
- Important Dates:
Starting Date of Online Application : 06 April 2017.
Last Date of Online Application : 05 May 2017.
Date Of Written Examination: 30 July 2017.